Thursday, August 19, 2010

You Had To Have It All

I was going to do a themed post celebrating the repeal of Prop-8. Now it's on hold until the Supreme Court can rule on it. Read: You can give someone a right, take it away, give it back, but-just-kidding-not-really-let's-keep stalling. I was angered almost to tears.

So I ask of you this:

Lend me your voice. I want to know just what you think of all this political horse shit. Write it down, snap a picture, and send it in. Any thoughts or feelings on the matter are appreciated and encouraged. If one voice can start a revolution, imagine what a collection could do.

To my G.o.S #1 - thank you for the love and support. You made me feel like I could really make a difference. This one's for you.



I hope you won't either. SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

1 comment:

  1. Props (pun intended.. lame, I know) to your virtual protest. Politics suck and this whole situation is ridiculously frustrating. Fortunately, a positive change is in the works, it’s only a matter of time at this point. Until then, keep being the change you want to see in the world and you will continue to make a difference. Don't let politicians get you down. Fear not the ignorance, the evil or the indifference in others, fear only not being the person you want to be- and as it appears, you certainly have nothing to be afraid of- Speak with, from and for love.

    Yours,
    G.o.S. #1

    ReplyDelete